Carolyn Bennett, minister of Indigenous and Northern Affairs, said stopping violence against Indigenous women and girls requires dealing with the root causes. (Adrian Wyld/Canadian Press) The federal government announced a new project on Thursday to prevent and address violence against women and girls, and it’s aimed at Inuit men […]
June 2, 2017
August 24, 2017
November 16, 2017
August 21, 2017
Articles Posted: 7,061
...and truckling to the so-called Indigenous nations.The prime minister of Australia is about to ... abortionists, euthanasia-enthusiasts, suicide-routinists, and those nostalgic for capital...
...inquiry on missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls. Yesterday, the jury found Raymond ... Sept. 11, 2001, when 19 al-Qaeda suicide hijackers commandeered four commercial flights. They...
The glaring contrast in between Indigenous and non-Indigenous health outcomes is one of the ... disease, infant mortality trauma, suicide and overall life expectancy.“It looks to us as though...
...heritage of someone of, for example, Inuit descent, as opposed to someone whose ancestors are from ... ALBERTA NEWS | Mother pondered suicide after 'harassing' during vicious custody battle with...
...the airplane on an icy tarmac in Inuit territory — 16 teenagers, two coaches and a cargo hold full ... Canada’s highest dropout and youth suicide rates.“A couple of years back, you’d see maybe 10 high...
...Show for February 15th, 2018A First Nation's MP gets backlash because he didn't pick a side after ... Evan Solomon ShowLISTEN NOW: Is pot tourism headed to Canada?iHeart Radio's Evan Solomon speaks...
...car.Talking Marijuana with Jodie EmeryWe talk with Jodie Emery, Cannabis activist, civil ... speaker about the legalization of marijuana and its' effect on the law, driving, and more.Reverse...
...cannabis sectorA growing number of Canadian angel investors are betting on the future of cannabis ... business globally. Full storyIndigenous business conference inspires female entrepreneursBonnie...
...marijuana possession, failing to remain at the scene of an accident, theft of a motor vehicle and theft under $5,000.A Gladue report, which assists judges with sentencing options for people of First...
...national challenges-from legalizing cannabis, to tackling the opioid crisis, to deepening ... meaningful reconciliation with Indigenous peoples.The Federation of Canadian Municipalities is...
For The Musicians!
Most Popular -7 days
- Life on Pine Ridge Reservation, Prisoner of War Camp #334 February 21, 2018 (354)
- Racism no match for resilience at Indigenous… February 19, 2018 (274)
- Flying high: 100,000 pot plants flown from Ontario to B.C. February 18, 2018 (44)
- Volunteers make wolf fur pompoms for Yukon’s… February 22, 2018 (21)
- 12 Hottest Cannabis Stocks Trading Today in the… February 22, 2018 (17)
Related Posts (YARPP)
- Liberals to invest $20 million to tackle sexual violence against Indigenous, LGBT, immigrant populations
- Ending gender-based violence: Lakehead Public Schools gets boys talking
- Status of Women Canada devotes $20 million to gender-based violence services aimed at Indigenous, LGBTQ and immigrant communities